FINANCES : Sortir de la boîte, Penser autrement Index du Forum

FINANCES : Sortir de la boîte, Penser autrement
Finance Européenne, Crise de la Dette, Banques, Zone Euro, Forum temporaire pour analyser l'activité , informer donner des nouvelles à ceux qui en ont envie .

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Austérité en Europe
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 36, 7, 873, 74, 75  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FINANCES : Sortir de la boîte, Penser autrement Index du Forum -> Rubrique Finance -> Revue de presse financière
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Déc - 17:20 (2012)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe Répondre en citant

Putin Supports Babies And Patriotism, Scorns Foreign Intervention
In the first State of the Nation speech of his third term, Putin urged Russia to make babies and maintain national sovereignty.

Merkel Must Urge Putin To Respect Political Dissent: Human Rights Watch

Europe Receives A Holiday Gift: A Banking Supervisor
Key players in the continuing Europe debt saga and financial crisis announced what amounted to Christmastime gifts to Greece and Britain.

Euro Crisis Worsens

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Déc - 17:20 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Déc - 23:55 (2012)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe Répondre en citant

©Kai Wiedenhoefer
  • Angela MerkelThe most powerful woman in the world talks to Quentin Peel and displays an irrepressible sense of humour

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Déc - 17:52 (2012)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe Répondre en citant

UNION EUROPÉENNE Samedi15 décembre 2012

L’intégration et la flexibilité pour 2013
Les «coopérations renforcées» pour tenir compte des intérêts divergents au sein des Vingt-Sept ont un bel avenir. Y compris au sein de la zone euro

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Déc - 14:58 (2012)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe Répondre en citant

Educating Essex school: 'All of a sudden these kids are hungry'
Head of reality TV school in Harlow reveals scale of deprivation in previously prosperous town of post-Thatcher working class

[*]guardian.co.uk, Sunday 16 December 2012 13.19 GMT[*]
[*]
[*]Vic Goddard, headteacher at Passmores Academy in Harlow, says even families with parents in work were having to choose between heating their homes and having enough food. Photograph: Graham Turner for the Guardian

The headteacher of the school featured in the reality television series Educating Essex has described using his own money to buy a winter coat for a boy whose parents could not afford one, in a symptom of an escalating economic crisis that has seen the number of pupils in the area taking home food parcels triple in a year.
Vic Goddard, whose secondary school in Harlow, Passmores Academy, is rated outstanding by Ofsted, told the Guardian that even children with a parent or parents in work were often struggling and having to choose between heating their homes, buying their children clothes or having enough food.
He said: "It's not because the parents are bone idle. It's not the stereotype of scrounging parents. These people are not happy their children are hungry, or aren't warm enough. But they don't know what to do about it because there's no jobs."
He recounted being in a meeting when a colleague mentioned a boy who had arrived at school in below-zero temperatures wearing just a thin, sleeveless bodywarmer. Goddard said he then left the meeting and sought out the pupil: "We went straight to Primark and I bought him a coat with my own money. He's now got a coat. I'll be honest, it made me feel better. It made me feel that I was doing something to make a difference, whereas so many times I'm putting sticking plaster over something. But now this person is going to walk home warm, and if he has to sit in a house with his coat on he'll still be warm."
Numerous schools have reported a significant increase in deprivation among pupils. A report last week by the Children's Society in association with two teaching unions found that two-thirds of teachers knew of school staff providing pupils with food or money to prevent them going hungry.
The situation described by Goddard illustrates the spread of the issue to working parents in a town known until relatively recently as the epitome of the prosperous and aspirational post-Thatcher working class.
Passmores long had a small core of pupils who required assistance with food and laundry, Goddard said, mainly due to parental problems. "Before, if I'm honest, it was a type coming from a certain social background that we had to give the most support to. Now it's so much more widespread. There are children whose parents I know, where one's working and one's always been at home, and they never struggled before. All of a sudden these kids are hungry.
"We got someone from an external agency to visit a house because we wanted some extra support. She sent me an email which said, 'Just to let you know, the house is cold, there's no food in and there's certainly no sign of Christmas.' This boy's 11 years old. It's just unfair that we're taking away these children's childhood and what should be a magical time.
"I know I'm going home to a warm house and a cupboard with goodies in to eat. It's been cold here and I've got kids coming to school [with] just their blazer on. I say, 'Where's your coat?' They say, 'I haven't got a coat.' I phone their parents up and they go: 'We've got a choice – it's coat or food.' That's heartbreaking. This is a child. They shouldn't be having to endure that. It's just so much more evident now than it's ever been."
The situation was difficult for teachers, too, he said: "It's emotionally draining. For the first four hours of the day the kids are fine. But then they start to realise they're going home again and you can see the downturn in their moods."

The number of pupils receiving help with food and similar issues had increased threefold in a year, Goddard said, with increasing numbers staying almost until the school canteen closed at 8.30pm to stay warm or eat. He said: "I wouldn't dream of throwing away food now. At the end of the day if we've got food left it goes on a table and kids take it."
He said: "Initially, as a teacher, you see it as a parenting problem. Actually, they have to prioritise because money is so tight. What parent in the world should have to make that choice? It's really emotionally draining. Why are they in that position? How has that been allowed to happen to them? We suffer from working poverty a lot in our town. We're a working class town and they have working class values. Our parents are trying not to take benefits, the majority of them. But in doing that they're having to make some very tough choices, and I don't think that's fair."
Such pastoral care is an ever-increasing – and vital – part of teachers' jobs, Goddard said, calling the public focus on tests and league tables "a smokescreen" for bigger problems.
He added: "My job is to [give] these kids a better future. But they're not going to get a better future if they're hungry and they can't engage. They're not going to get a better future if I can't give them homework to do at home because they're freezing cold. It's all tied together.
"So if my job involves taking them shopping occasionally and getting them a coat, or sandwiches, OK, I'll do that. But it does become quite wearing. I'm emotionally very resilient but when I'm tired, it's tough. I love my job, but every now and then I'd like somebody else to give the parents the money so they can buy the coat.
"I'm really not a political person, I don't care who's in charge. Ultimately the secretaries of state for education only want to replicate their own school life, they've all done that for a number of years. I don't care. Just tell me where the goalposts are and I'll try and score. But that isn't what should be our priority right now. There should be somewhere for these people to go to in need. And there isn't. Who takes responsibility? Why isn't George Osborne on the front page of every paper, rather than Michael Gove? That's the biggest fundamental problem we've got in the country.
"I would hate the world if I was a young person walking around hungry. I wouldn't want to listen to me when I ask them to do up their top button. I'd look at me like I was a lunatic, too. That's their reality."

shadok
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Déc - 10:19 (2012)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe Répondre en citant

IRLANDE: LE FMI DÉBLOQUE UNE NOUVELLE TRANCHE D'AIDE

On appréciera particulièrement ces  passages : 

Citation:
Plombée par ses banques, l'Irlande avait appelé ses partenaires européens et le FMI à l'aide fin 2010 et obtenu un plan de sauvetage de 85 milliards d'euros assorties de conditions draconiennes.
Le FMI relève ainsi l'existence de "risques importants" pour l'Irlande, liés à la "faible capacité" de prêts des banques et à l'impact des plans d'austérité sur la demande intérieure.

"Si la croissance devait rester faible dans les années à venir, la dette publique pourrait continuer à augmenter, reflétant de possibles nouveaux besoins de recapitalisation des banques", écrit le FMI, qui pointe également le niveau "élevé" du taux de chômage dans le pays, autour de 15%.
Selon lui, l'accès de l'Irlande aux marchés financiers pourrait aussi être amélioré si l'Europe accédait à la demande du pays, qui réclame un délai supplémentaire afin de rembourser l'argent prêté pour renflouer ses banques. 

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Déc - 18:44 (2012)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe Répondre en citant

©APFrom WORLD 1:31pmIMF warns against more pain for IrelandDublin’s economic recovery faces ‘significant risks’

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Déc - 20:43 (2012)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe Répondre en citant

Standard & Poor's raised its rating on Greece by six notches to B-minus from selective default Tuesday, citing a strong and clear commitment from members of the euro zone to keep Greece in the common-currency bloc. It is the highest rating S&P has given Greece since June 2011. Despite the challenges still facing Greece, S&P placed a stable outlook on the new rating.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324677204578187462557868562.h…

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Déc - 10:26 (2012)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe Répondre en citant

Préfiguration :

©GettyFrom WORLD 8:56pmGovernment to make it easier to fire staffConsultation period for large-scale UK redundancies halved

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Déc - 10:35 (2012)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe Répondre en citant

Is it the last Christmas post for a state-owned Royal Mail?
These are uncertain times for Britain's postal service, with no one willing to predict what the future holds

[*]The Guardian, Tuesday 18 December 2012 22.28 GMT[*]Jump to comments (52)

shadok
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Déc - 14:56 (2012)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe Répondre en citant

Les fonctionnaires Chypriotes apportent leur soutien financier au Gouvernement car ils refusent d'être privatisés !!! 

Chypre navigue à vue en attendant l'aide de la troïka

Citation:

Un responsable du ministère des Finances a averti lundi devant le Parlement que l'Etat ne pourrait honorer les salaires de décembre à moins qu'il n'obtienne rapidement un prêt de 250 millions d'euros des organismes publics. 
L'annonce a suscité les protestations des employés de ces organismes qui craignent que si jamais les fonds de pension sont utilisés pour acheter des bons du Trésor, ils ne revoient jamais l'argent prêté à l'Etat. 
Le gouvernement a cependant fini par obtenir quelque 250 millions d'euros auprès des compagnies des Télécommunications et de l'Electricité et de l'Autorité portuaire, et le ministère des Finances a assuré qu'il n'y aurait "pas de possibilité de défaut de paiement". 
Moyens peu orthodoxes 
Pour l'économiste Costas Apostolides, les employés du secteur public n'ont pas eu d'autre choix que de finalement accepter la demande du gouvernement dans la mesure où celui-ci avait repoussé les tentatives de la troïka de privatiser les organismes publics, aux "fonds énormes", selon lui 

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Déc - 15:38 (2012)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe Répondre en citant

FINANCE-MARCHÉS 
Un "hedge fund" a gagné 500 millions de dollars sur la Grèce
19/12 | 11:45 | mis à jour à 12:01 | Isabelle Couet 

Certains hedge funds ont engrangé des profits grâce à l'opération de rachats de dette conduite par la Grèce. Mais la crise de la zone euro a plutôt été une source de pertes pour les spéculateurs. 

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Déc - 21:55 (2012)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe Répondre en citant

German chimney sweeps
EU bureaucrats are about to free another internal market. Will the natives greet them as liberators?

http://www.economist.com/news/special-report/21568065-world-getting-wider-s…

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Déc - 22:29 (2012)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe Répondre en citant

From WORLD 4:23pmNewest EU members go cooler on euroLatvia’s PM says citizens are turning against single currency

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Déc - 00:17 (2012)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe Répondre en citant

EU to give Spain, France more time to cut deficit: press Reuters

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Déc - 00:01 (2012)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe Répondre en citant

Jobless Swedes Go West—to Norway
Sweden is paying for the young and unemployed to head to Norway, whose oil boom means wages are considerably better and jobs are plentiful. 

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Austérité en Europe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FINANCES : Sortir de la boîte, Penser autrement Index du Forum -> Rubrique Finance -> Revue de presse financière Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 36, 7, 873, 74, 75  >
Page 7 sur 75

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation