FINANCES : Sortir de la boîte, Penser autrement Index du Forum

FINANCES : Sortir de la boîte, Penser autrement
Finance Européenne, Crise de la Dette, Banques, Zone Euro, Forum temporaire pour analyser l'activité , informer donner des nouvelles à ceux qui en ont envie .

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Marchés 2012
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, … 21, 22, 23  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FINANCES : Sortir de la boîte, Penser autrement Index du Forum -> ARCHIVES Billets -> Archives Revue de presse
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Nov - 12:06 (2012)    Sujet du message: Marchés 2012 Répondre en citant

From COMPANIES 8:20amS&P found guilty of misleading investorsAustralian judgment could pave way for legal action in Europe

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Nov - 12:06 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Nov - 15:23 (2012)    Sujet du message: Marchés 2012 Répondre en citant

AGENCES DE NOTATION 11:08

Standard & Poor’s devra indemniser les victimes de ses notations «trompeuses»
L’agence de notation américaine devra rembourser des collectivités locales en Australie qui avaient investi dans des titres toxiques bien notés. «La notation est un art, pas une science», s’est défendu S&P

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Nov - 22:25 (2012)    Sujet du message: Marchés 2012 Répondre en citant

Paris se contracte à l'orée d'une semaine à risque
Election à la Maison Blanche, vote en Grèce, ouverture du Congrès du Parti Communiste en Chine et résultats d'entreprises vont maintenir les marchés sous pression dans les prochains jours. Attentistes, les places boursières européennes terminent la première séance de la semaine dans le rouge. Plombé par ses deux poids lourds Total et Sanofi, le Cac 40 finit en repli de 1,26 %, à 3.448,50 points, dans un volume de transactions squelettique.

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Nov - 22:36 (2012)    Sujet du message: Marchés 2012 Répondre en citant

MICHAEL GAYED
Forget the election: Stocks warned
It can be difficult to determine what is and is not important to the market. In this case, a collapse in the Greek market may overshadow an election.

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Nov - 22:43 (2012)    Sujet du message: Marché de l'armement Répondre en citant

PM: arms sales to Gulf 'legitimate'

David Cameron wants to persuade the UAE to buy Eurofighter Typhoons to replace their ageing French Mirage jets
42 comments

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Nov - 19:04 (2012)    Sujet du message: Marchés 2012 Répondre en citant

La City de Londres devrait perdre 13.000 emplois l'an prochain
Depuis 2007, les quartiers financiers de la capitale britannique ont perdu 100.000 emplois. Une stabilisation est attendue pour 2013-2014.

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Nov - 19:19 (2012)    Sujet du message: Marchés 2012 Répondre en citant

THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
The Afternoon Report

Citigroup Inc. disclosed that the Monetary Authority of Singapore has launched an inquiry into its practices involving the setting of global interest rates.

The central bank is the latest government authority to investigate the tactics of bank traders responsible for setting the London Interbank Offered Rate and related rates in other currencies around the world.

The rates have been used to price hundreds of trillions of dollars in credit contracts for everything from complex derivative instruments to consumer loans. Regulators suspect banks may have manipulated rates to enhance their own trading positions.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204349404578102811644088112.h…

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Nov - 22:38 (2012)    Sujet du message: Marchés 2012 Répondre en citant

MARKET SNAPSHOT
Wall Street in rally mode 
as voters head to the polls 
Stocks rise, though some say election is unlikely to resolve concern over the so-called "fiscal cliff."

INVESTING STRATEGIES
How investors can play 
a post-election market 
Commentary: Here are several short and long stock picks to consider, depending on who emerges from the election as the victor.
• Do coal stocks hold the keys to White House? 
• Hulbert: Why the election won't matter 
• Five races that Wall Street is watching 

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Nov - 22:44 (2012)    Sujet du message: Marchés 2012 Répondre en citant

Apple’s got the flu
November 6, 2012, 12:10 PM

Apple’s stock has the flu. The company itself, however, is set to see revenues and margins grow for the next couple quarters which will explode earnings higher.
Here’s an important Apple AAPL -0.60% headline for technical traders.
Regulator Investigating Rochdale Trading
Citation:
“A person familiar with the thinking of Rochdale executives said a trader at the firm received an order for stock in Apple Inc. but bought 1,000 times the number of shares requested. The trader is saying the extra shares were ordered by mistake, the person said, but the firm is alleging the actions were intentional. The company suspects the trader was working with an outside party to execute the trade and profit at the firm’s expense, according to this person.” 

It’s possible that this rogue trader of a billion dollars worth of stock at a tiny brokerage firm and the subsequent unwinding of that trade has been a weight on the stock, although the reports indicate right now that the trade was “immediately unwound”, at least according to the NY Post:
FBI probing Rochdale Securities - NYPOST.com
Citation:
“['Rogue' trader] Miller’s $1 billion Apple trade was discovered and unwound in the same day.  He stopped going to work the next day. 

“Miller, who typically focused on the biotechnology sector, has not returned to work since placing the trade, several sources said. 

“‘He walked out the door the next day and never came back,’ said one person familiar with the situation.” 

Even if the billion dollar AAPL long trade was unwound the very next day, that forced trade alone would have definitely made the stock tank lower that day affecting the technicals thereafter.
I have been long and telling people to get long AAPL since $7 and I’ve seen many a 20%-plus pullback over the years that would make the current 17% pullback seem like a pimple on a wild boar’s back. Which means two things I guess -
1. This stock could still pull back even further before it resumes its likely ascent to my long-held $1,000 price target.
2. Let’s not freak out about this pullback as we use the weakness in AAPL to scale back into some of what we sold when it was closer to $700.
Nothing’s easy in the stock market. As bad as Apple’s been, so many of its suppliers, from Cirrus to Skyworks and even Fusion-IO are down more in the downdraft than AAPL is. And then there’s the app suppliers like Zillow Z and the Yelp YELP which have also been decimated.
On another note, I’m sending more cash into my stock accounts, adding another 10% or so to the overall size of the portfolio, making my current cash position even higher than it already was in my current defensive stance.
Cody Willard writes Revolution Investing for MarketWatch and posts the trades from his personal account at TradingWithCody.com, which is not affiliated with MarketWatch. This article also appears on  TradingWithCody.com. At time of publication, Cody was net long Apple and FIO. Follow Cody on Twitter attwitter.com/codywillard.

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Nov - 22:47 (2012)    Sujet du message: Marchés 2012 Répondre en citant

GARY SMITHScooping up beaten-down stocksBetween Sandy and the election, simple stock-picking takes a back seat, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't at least take a look around. 

As for individual stocks, I run an algorithm that looks at pullbacks vs. the volatility of the stock.  I’m trying to compare apples to apples, so that a 30% pullback in Netflix (NFLX) is similar to a 7% pullback in Procter & Gamble (PG), due to their different volatilities.

Given that, I think two stocks are ripe to start buying. Notice, I said START buying as these selloffs may continue. If so, I’d look to buy MORE Apple (AAPL), for example, if it drops another 15% from where it is now.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/investing/2012/11/02/scooping-up-beaten-down-stocks/?link=mktw#ixzz2BTfvCN16

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Nov - 23:57 (2012)    Sujet du message: Marchés 2012 Répondre en citant

U.K. Strives to Keep Auto Rebound Going
The U.K. auto industry, which not long ago was languishing, is humming again thanks to strong local demand and exports of premium brands like Jaguar Land Rover and Mini that have set the sector apart from struggling European counterparts. 9:52 PM

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Nov - 17:51 (2012)    Sujet du message: Marchés 2012 Répondre en citant

Des banques réfléchissent au remplacement du Libor

07/11 | 16:42
La BCE ne semblant pas vouloir jouer un rôle actif dans la recherche d'un nouveau système, les banques s'intéressent à d'autres méthodes.

DR

Des banques parmi les plus puissantes du monde réfléchissent à une alternative pour remplacer le Libor, au coeur d'un scandale de manipulation de cours, et espèrent pour cela obtenir le soutien de la Banque centrale européenne, a-t-on appris de sources informées. 

L'effondrement du marché interbancaire et la menace d'un durcissement de la réglementation remettent en cause l'avenir même des taux de référence comme le Libor, obligeant les différents intervenants à chercher une parade. 

Les membres de l'European Repo Council (ERC), groupe rattaché à l'Association internationale des marchés de capitaux (ICMA), ont discuté avec la BCE de solutions alternatives à l'Euribor (Euro Interbank Offered Rate) ou à son équivalent londonien, le Libor. Ces taux servent de référence à une multitude de prêts et d'obligations, ainsi que de produits dérivés. 

Selon des participants à la réunion à Francfort le mois dernier, le groupe a sondé la BCE sur la création d'un nouveau standard fondé sur des prêts garantis par divers actifs tels que des actions ou obligations. « Nous avons l'Euribor et le Libor et nous connaissons leurs problèmes. Le marché (interbancaire) sans garantie est aussi en voie de disparition. Il nous faut donc une alternative, et un indice fondé sur des garanties fait sens », a dit l'un d'eux. 

L'ERC a demandé à la BCE de superviser le mode de calcul du taux afin d'apporter de la crédibilité au nouveau standard. Mais la banque centrale a refusé ce rôle, en estimant que ce type de standard devait être uniquement du ressort du marché. 

Donner une image plus réaliste des coûts de financement

Une source bien au fait de la pensée de la BCE a confirmé que la banque centrale ne voulait pas jouer de rôle actif. Un porte-parole de l'ICMA s'est refusé à tout commentaire. 

Le scandale de la manipulation du Libor a valu à la banque Barclays une amende de 450 millions de dollars (353 millions d'euros) et mis en lumière la nécessité de revoir les méthodes utilisées pour la fixation des taux de crédit. 

La Commission européenne a engagé sa propre réflexion, tout comme le comité de la Fédération bancaire européenne (FBE) qui l'Euribor -et dont les idées ne sont pas éloignées de celles de l'ERC. « Nous travaillons (...) déjà sur un indice de référence qui serait basé sur les transactions réelles », indique Cédric Quémener, responsable de l'Euribor à la FBE. « Nous sommes parvenus à un consensus avec les banques européennes pour soutenir un nouveau projet appelé Reonia ». 

En reflétant le prix de papiers sécurisés, ce nouveau modèle donnerait une image plus réaliste des coûts de financement que le seul jeu des transactions interbancaires. 

Citigroup, l'un des gros acteurs des marchés monétaires européens, a quitté en septembre le groupe d'une quarantaine de banques qui fixe l'Euribor en invoquant les « faibles volumes de transactions interbancaires dans la zone euro ». 

La Commission européenne, la BCE et l'Autorité britannique des services financiers (FSA) sont toutes trois favorables à une réforme du calcul des taux interbancaires afin qu'il repose sur des transactions réelles et non plus sur des anticipations. La CE, de surcroît, réclame une supervision publique pour que le calcul des taux de référence ne soit plus du seul ressort des banquiers. 

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Nov - 18:13 (2012)    Sujet du message: Marchés 2012 Répondre en citant

Matières premières : la fin de l'âge d'or ?

DOSSIER
FINANCE MARCHÉS   DOSSIER
Dossier : Matières premières : la fin de l'âge d'or ?
Par Les Echos | 14/09 | 15:45 | mis à jour le 11/10 à 12:28

Depuis le début de l'année, l'évolution des matières premières s'avère chaotique. Le ralentissement économique mondial fait chuter le prix des métaux de base. Le cours des matières premières agricoles s'envole sous l'effet des risques météorologiques... Tour d'horizon du secteur.

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Nov - 19:37 (2012)    Sujet du message: Marchés 2012 Répondre en citant

Peak apple?

We've passed peak Apple: it's all downhill from here
The decision to dump Google's maps for its own, and the changes at the top of the company to eject Scott Forstall and John Browett point to a subtle downward trajectory

[*]guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 7 November 2012 10.49 GMT[*]Jump to comments (153)[*]
[*]

A makeshift memorial for Steve Jobs at the Apple headquarters in Cupertino, California in October 2011. Did Apple hit its peak with him? Photograph: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images

The story of Apple Incorporated is far from over. It is the most valuable company in the world, by a large margin. Apple produces a range of exceptional and much loved products. It employs many of the most talented designers and engineers on the planet. But I think Apple has peaked and the story of the next few years will be one of a slow but real decline.
Some background: I worked at Apple for four years in the late 1990s, as a software engineer and engineering manager. I joined during the disastrous reign of Gil Amelio, the desolate end of a desolate decade for the company. I was there when Steve Jobs returned and executed the most spectacular business turnaround of our lifetimes. I got to know Steve quite well and Apple really well. I've been rooting for them ever since. I'm an avid Mac user, though for mobile devices I prefer Android - I also worked at Google for five years.

.../...

Danyves
Groupe des Six

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Nov - 20:40 (2012)    Sujet du message: Marchés 2012 Répondre en citant

Markets melt down 
Dow's below 13K as fiscal-cliff fear spikes; oil's off 4%
• Where to put your money now that Obama has won the election 
• Poll: After Obama's re-election: Are stocks or bonds better off?
• What Obama means for investors | How it will affect stocks, bonds, gold 
• Why stocks dropped today | Gephardt warns of a 1,000-point drop

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 19:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Marchés 2012

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FINANCES : Sortir de la boîte, Penser autrement Index du Forum -> ARCHIVES Billets -> Archives Revue de presse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, … 21, 22, 23  >
Page 2 sur 23

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation